Webpage Load Speed
The most important factor in keeping first-time visitors on your website after the initial click is page load speed. With SolarWinds® Pingdom®, you can easily identify and fix bottlenecks that are affecting load times, encouraging users to stay longer and be more engaged.
Check Webpage Load Speed
The sooner you become aware of page load speed problems, the quicker you can fix them. Pingdom provides webpage load speed monitoring tools to help you optimize operations.
- Quick and simple installation process means you can set up monitoring and alerts within minutes. Pingdom checks uptime every minute, and page speed every 30 minutes.
- Granular webpage load test tools allow you to monitor the performance of every single page element. View individual file sizes and load times to identify where savings can be made.
- Use the Pingdom timeline metrics to accurately identify which aspects of your website most affect web performance. With this insight, you can adjust the page elements’ loading order to decrease time to title and render.
Monitor Webpage Load Times
Pingdom provides page load speed testing tools that continuously monitor web performance, so you can identify and address problems faced by users. You can even test your page before going live to ensure all assets are loading smoothly and the page speed is acceptable.
- Performance grades allow you to aggregate results from every test to provide an at-a-glance overview of where the site is, and is not, performing optimally.
- Pingdom retains a full record of historical web page load test results for two weeks, allowing you to track performance trends.
More Than "Just" Page Load Speed Testing
Pingdom is a complete website performance monitoring tool that tests and analyzes every aspect of operations.
- Uptime monitoring ensures your website is available 24/7, 365 days a year—and alerts you within seconds of an issue being detected.
- Real User Monitoring (RUM) provides real world insights complementing synthetic monitoring for comprehensive user experience data.
- Transaction monitoring allows you to ensure all critical site interactions, such as checkout, sign-up, and search form, are performing smoothly.
- Fully configurable alerts engine means you can pass warnings and notifications to a range of communications tools for maximum coverage.
Join over 850,000 users, including:
Try it free for 30 days
Start monitoring your website's availabilitySTART 30-DAY FREE TRIAL
Get started now and you can cancel any time.
See how Pingdom can work for your site:
Test your site’s availability from all over the world.
Effective alerting for when you need to be the first to know.
Page speed monitoring
Examine and optimize the load performance of your website.
Visitor Insights (RUM)
Enhance your site performance with data from actual site visitors.