Synthetic Transaction Monitoring Tools
Synthetic transaction monitoring tools are crucial for your efforts to deliver the best customer experience possible. By simulating real-world activities, SolarWinds® Pingdom® verifies that all possible website interactions are fully operational and optimized for maximum performance. And with automated, round-the-clock testing, you’ll get alerted about transaction errors within a matter of minutes.
Seeing Behind the Scenes With Synthetic Transactions
How fast your page loads is just the first factor in keeping visitors on your site. But an all-round excellent user experience, including website conversions, are driven by the underlying transactions that provide functionality. Pingdom synthetic transaction monitoring tools are designed to help improve those experiences.
- Automated, scheduled testing verifies that transactions are performing correctly around the clock—and alert you to any errors or performance bottlenecks immediately. Troubleshoot and fix problems before your customers are affected.
- Test, benchmark, and analyze any website transaction, from clicking a specific on-screen button, through to the entire end-to-end checkout process. No matter how complex your website flow is, Pingdom has you covered.
- Assess the global user experience with synthetic transaction tools that replicate web traffic from across the globe. You can quickly identify bottlenecks, and more serious issues—and begin formulating a targeted, effective solution.
- Poor synthetic interaction performance can give you a false impression that the transaction process is well-designed. With Pingdom synthetic tests, you’ll get the real picture and avoid losing conversions to your competitors.
Synthetic Transactions, Real Results
Pingdom allows you to collate or compare synthetic web transaction monitoring with real user monitoring data to confirm the accuracy of your observations. This additional level of checking ensures that development resources are being directed towards issues that have the greatest impact on performance and user experience.
- Code-free testing allows you to focus on the results, not the system configuration. Use the Pingdom built-in editor to recreate site interactions and an execution schedule. The system will even suggest likely validations and process steps to speed up deployment.
- Pingdom retains a complete record of all synthetic web transaction monitoring tests that can be used for trend analysis. Coupled with powerful reporting tools, you can quickly demonstrate the outcomes of your continuous improvement program—or identify long-term, low-level transaction issues that are affecting website performance and conversion rates.
- Dashboard views provide at-a-glance access to key performance metrics, alerts, and synthetic web transaction monitoring test results, so you never miss another important insight into back-end performance.
- Visual reports, charts, and tables make it easy to share insights with non-technical users—or to simply communicate headline statistics more quickly and effectively.
Join over 850,000 users, including:
Try it free for 14 days
Start monitoring your website's availabilitySTART 14-DAY FREE TRIAL
Get started now and you can cancel any time.
See how Pingdom can work for your site:
Test your site’s availability from all over the world.
Effective alerting for when you need to be the first to know.
Page speed monitoring
Examine and optimize the load performance of your website.
Visitor Insights (RUM)
Enhance your site performance with data from actual site visitors.