700,000+ Users Including these fine companies
Website monitoring made easy
Pingdom makes it easy for you to monitor the uptime and performance of your website or server. Website monitoring is just as important as antivirus or a backup service.
Be the first to know that your site is down
• Is your website available? – Pingdom has the infrastructure to verify that your website works, by automatically testing them as often as every minute from over 50 locations all over the world.
• Know when something breaks – When something happens, you will immediately be alerted. You can get alerts when things break, on error messages, HTTP status, content changes, and lots more. When your website becomes available again our system will notify you that all is well.
• Reports to prove your point – All tests performed on your website are saved and presented in easy to understand reports. To help you make data-driven decisions on improvements, we have equipped all reports with beautiful graphs for a clean-cut overview.
Downtime affects you and your users
• When it breaks find out why – So you got alerted and you notified your customers of the issues, now what? We pride ourselves in having a service that is easy to use, so whenever we detect an issue we run additional tests to further help you out. In our control panel you can run a traceroute, dig in to see server response codes, and the output from a web server.
• Use Pingdom on the go – Not at your desk? No problem. Keep up to date at work, at home or on the go – Pingdom is available on your computer, mobile, and tablet. There are mobile apps for Android and iOS, which let you view important data, alerts and statuses. Also, you can always access Pingdom in any way you want by using our API.
• Benchmarks – If you want to learn more about how other websites are doing with downtime and performance, Pingdom has several blog post where we compare performances for some of the biggest websites in the world; Web Performance of the World’s Top 100 Newspapers, Web Performance of the World’s Top 50 Blogs, Web Performance of the World’s Top 50 E-Commerce Sites