Website Error Checker – Find and Monitor Website Errors
A website error checker can identify issues to make sure web performance and UX aren’t affected. But to minimize the impact of website errors, a manual checking routine on its own may not suffice—you need nonstop website monitoring and automatic alerts so you get notified as soon as possible.
Find Website Errors Automatically
To maximize website performance, you need to deal with errors quickly and efficiently. When customers demand 24/7 availability, manual round-the-clock monitoring may be too expensive and inefficient. SolarWinds® Pingdom® gives you the error message visibility you need without dedicated resources.
- Always-on monitoring – Pingdom checks website availability as frequently as once a minute. As soon as an error is detected, you’re alerted. From performance bottlenecks to complete outages, you’ll know in seconds.
- Global website error detection – Pingdom uses a global network of 100-plus servers to check website accessibility from every corner of the world. You can reduce troubleshooting time by identifying if the issue is found in your data center or content delivery network (CDN).
- Going beyond error messages – Pingdom is more than just an alerts engine. As soon as an error is detected, we run additional tests to provide further insight into the problem and its cause. The web-based control panel allows you to run a traceroute, obtain further details of each server response code, and to view the output from the web server engine itself.
- Back in business – As well as alerting you to errors and outages, you’re also provided with automated messages to let you know when normal service has resumed.
Instant Website Error Notifications
Pingdom is perfect for alerting you to HTTP status error codes and much more. With a full audit trail of every test completed, you can quickly identify intermittent issues affecting page load speeds and customer experience.
- Instant alerts wherever you go – With a broad range of supported messaging channels, Pingdom keeps you up to date at work, at home, or on the go. Alerts can be pushed to your computer, mobile, and tablet—or even your developer collaboration channel.
- Start troubleshooting immediately – Pingdom offers mobile apps for Android and iOS, which let you view important data, alerts, and statuses. Using the API, you can add your own functionality to improve responses to website issues.
- Full reporting engine – Every test performed on your website—and every error message detected—is saved and presented in easy-to-understand reports ready for further analysis. Automatically illustrated with beautiful graphs, these reports communicate key information at a glance to help you make data-driven decisions on improvements more quickly.
- Website performance benchmarks – Assessing website performance in isolation is difficult—and potentially meaningless. Pingdom reports can be used to compare performance across all web assets to identify issues at the infrastructure and hosting level too.