Optimize User Experience With User Tracking Software
Leverage synthetic and real user monitoring (RUM) for monitoring and tracking users. Get complete visibility and fix issues early with SolarWinds® Pingdom®.
Proactively monitor user interactions with your website or application and identify critical issues related to load times or broken pages. Synthetic monitoring offers the following:
- Uptime Monitoring – Monitor the availability of your website from over 100 locations across the globe. It’s easy to set up and gives you instant notifications about website availability via email, SMS, or push notifications sent to your phone. By running a root cause analysis of what exactly went wrong, it helps minimize the time spent on issue resolution. Additionally, the public status pages in Pingdom are customizable, allowing you to share monitoring results with customers or key stakeholders.
- Transaction Monitoring – Provide a seamless customer experience by quickly identifying and fixing critical issues. From login to checkout, transaction monitoring simulates simple and complex site interactions. If the flow is broken anywhere, you can fix it and keep the overall experience intact. Moreover, you can configure a transaction check without coding knowledge using the web transaction recorder, which records transactions and translates them into a script for you.
User Tracking With RUM Features
- Live Map – Get a better grasp of performance trends based on real users’ browsers, devices, and geographic locations in real time and optimize your website accordingly. The live map feature lets you drill into different time periods, allowing you to keep track of how performance has changed over time and how website updates impact performance.
- Page Load Performance – Set your own performance levels or use metrics like the Apdex score to help ensure customer satisfaction on your website. With Pingdom, you can share and customize filterable performance reports, and you can view them as top-level dashboards or get more granular into page-level metrics.
- User Behavior Metrics – Explore usage metrics such as most viewed pages, top platforms through which visitors are viewing a website, top browsers, sessions, and more. With these metrics, you can make critical decisions, helping you optimize sites for mobile devices, improve browser compatibility, and determine the most vital elements requiring monitoring.