700,000+ Users Including these fine companies
Deliver a higher quality web experience
With data from real users in real time, get greater clarity and insight into how your visitors experience your website and answer crucial questions, such as where do visitors come from, which browser do they use and how fast did the page load.
Enhance web performance for important users
• Real data in real time – See individual page loads as they happen on your site or view trends to see any changes in performance that happened over time.
• No stone left unturned – Complete web pages, including HTML, CSS, scripts and images are loaded, giving your richer performance data and deeper insight into how your end users' experience.
• Reports to prove your point – Specify what performance levels are considered satisfactory, tolerated and frustrating for users. To help you make data-driven decisions on improvements, we have equipped all reports with beautiful graphs for a clean-cut overview.
Everyone loves a fast website
• Latest performance trends View trends to spot any changes in load time that happened over time. For example, if a peak in load time coincided with a peak in the number of visitors and how it compares to previous load times.
• Your long tail of performance Every visitor will have a different experience depending on where they are, what device they use, their connection, etc. Pingdom will let you see the experience of every end user, even the long tail of users that see slower loads. The long tail of load times for your site is worth money.
• Understand and examine everything The process of loading a web page consists of separate steps called loading states. When you click on a link in a web browser to go to a web page, a complicated process starts. If you’re a webmaster, monitoring this process to see how the performance of your site is affected can be critical to delivering a good user experience to your visitors.