Automated Browser Tests
Deliver a seamless digital experience by monitoring your web application with SolarWinds® Pingdom®. Proactively monitor the end-user experience with real browser testing and simulate real-world scenarios and key site transactions via automated browser tests in Chrome.
Monitor User Experience Around the Clock
Ensure your website isn’t slow or unavailable for real visitors. Perform automated browser tests to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks before they affect the user experience.
- Improve Website Conversion – Monitor every critical transaction on your website, no matter how complex. Analyze synthetic transaction data compared to real user data to identify issues affecting overall website performance and conversion rate. Pingdom helps you make better development decisions by alerting you to issues profoundly impacting website performance and user experience.
- Instant Alerts for Proactive Troubleshooting – With automated and continuous browser tests, Pingdom monitors the performance of transactions around the clock and raises the alarm instantly via alerts in the case of a transaction failure. Pingdom proactively alerts you to an issue before it affects the user experience. Depending on the severity of the incident, you can choose how you want to get alerts (via email, SMS, or Slack notification) and how quickly you want to receive them.
Monitor Webpage Performance Across the Globe
Optimize your website’s performance and ensure 24/7 availability by running automated browser tests from probe servers across the globe as frequently as every minute to once per day.
- Uptime Monitoring – In today’s highly competitive and customer-driven market, website unavailability isn’t an option. Leverage Pingdom to get alerts about critical website incidents related to your site availability. Pingdom doesn’t stop when it alerts you; it also runs a root cause analysis report to trace the cause of outages.
- Page Speed Monitoring – Webpage load time is one of the most important factors affecting customer experience. Multiple webpage elements—such as file type and content type—can slow down your website. Pingdom provides an easy solution to continuously monitor and analyze each element of a webpage and identify bottlenecks affecting load times.
- Synthetic Transaction Monitoring – For a seamless user experience, every transaction from login to checkout must function properly. Transaction monitoring continuously simulates visitor interactions with your site and alerts you of critical site flow failures. It supports transaction monitoring in a Chrome browser to experience real-world scenarios and track simple or highly complex transactions, such as user logins, new user registrations, searches, URL hijacking, and more.
Monitor the End-User Experience by Simulating Visitor Interactions
Track and analyze performance details for every element on your webpage with Pingdom. Never miss another important insight with granular visual reports and charts.
- Automate Interactions With Pingdom API – Pingdom uses the HTTP-based RESTful API, which makes communication easier through normal HTTP requests. The API helps automate interactions with the Pingdom system, enables you to create your own scripts and applications, and provides valuable insight into how your website or application performs from the end user’s perspective.
- Monitor and Share Performance Insights – Share the uptime of your website or applications with your customers or colleagues using the public status pages in Pingdom. They’re easy to set up and use. The pages are highly customizable, which means webmasters can configure pages, display relevant checks, and include the current performance status or historical data to show the excellent uptime of your website or application.
Join over 850,000 users, including:
Try it free for 30 days
Start monitoring your website's availabilitySTART 30-DAY FREE TRIAL
Get started now and you can cancel any time.
See how Pingdom can work for your site:
Test your site’s availability from all over the world.
Effective alerting for when you need to be the first to know.
Page speed monitoring
Examine and optimize the load performance of your website.
Visitor Insights (RUM)
Enhance your site performance with data from actual site visitors.